24 June 2006

Am I proper yet?

Here's where I point out that if you loved me you'd buy this anthology. And also that I am having my eyebrows waxed tomorrow in compensation for not being able to have my hair cut because my fringe is covering my glasses and my glasses are wonky because the screw broke and I don't have time to get them fixed and they don't look wonky so long as my car crash fringe is flopping over the right bit and I've got to turn up at the launch and look vaguely presentable. I say vaguely. Eyebrow-shaping is the poor girl's haircut. Seriously.

Yes, I'm a feminist. Yes, I'm going to have an eyebrow wax. Yes, I do have a startle reflex. Yes, that could be interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Goldfish said...

On the plus side, it is probably safer than using tweezers yourself.

4:09 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

That is true.

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home