26 August 2008

Haul

1. Jesus Band Aids
2. Hello Kitty Band Aids - not nearly as good, but cheaper. Interesting.
3. Two giant size tubs of ibuprofen
4. Two hats
5. An accessible good lame clutch bag
6a. Prescription sunglasses
6b. Accessible moistened lens cloths
7. Some books
8. Some jewellry
9. A pair of shoes which don't really fit me but I had to buy because I knackered the others and I was working again today and yesterday was a bank holiday and they were the only things in America which even nearly fitted
10. Some other stuff I have forgotten about

JESUS BAND AIDS! I can't wait to injure myself again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Twit said...

Didn't she do well...

I've got some Bob Geldof Band Aids.
They're just like the Jesus ones but cheaper.

5:23 am  
Blogger Ani Smith said...

And I can't find shoes that fit here! Isn't that strange? Are our feet sizes/shapes really dictated by the country we grew up in?

[I am jealous of your band-aids.]

9:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Buddhists need new marketing to get into the Band Aid racket. Any of them with Star of Davids or Elvis?

11:30 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

No. There were some pirate ones though

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home