22 July 2007

Rules are made to be broken

Yes?

It was New Year's Eve's Eve
When I carried a bowl of my own vomit into a shared bathroom
While I was wearing red pyjama bottoms
And a red lacy bra from Marks and Spencer
Which my mum had purchased for me that Christmas.
On the landing I met two girls drinking Goldschlager
Who thought I was dressed up for a Moulin Rogue party
And complimented me on the brilliance of my costume.

If you look closely I think you will find that is eight whole facts. And here is your bonus one:

Because I have no friends, I am tagging the last eight people who left comments on my blog who haven't already been tagged. Most of them haven't been tagged because they don't do tagging. Neither do I.

Oh dear.

Mr Witness, Mr Andre, Ms Twit, Mr Bananas, Ms Redux, Lady Bracknell, Mr Asshole and Mr Zazzi except Zazzi does not seem to have a blog at all, I cannot tell Andre because he has disabled comments on his site, and Lady Bracknell is far too busy and important for tagging, but none of that is my problem.

14 Comments:

Blogger Twit said...

Ms Twit?

You think I'm a chick too!?

Someone else thought that, a few weeks ago.
I was very flattered. I am again... I think.

Anything about me in particular that makes you think that?

(Or are you just taking the proverbial..?)

5:06 am  
Blogger marmiteboy said...

I didn't tag Lady B cos I know she does do tagging. Sorry didn't know that you didn't do it either.

It's not something usually enter into. Usually.

12:02 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Twit, actually I was trying to give you a genderless title because I didn't know, then realised there wasn't one. So decided it was less offensive to accidentally call you a woman if you were a man than the other way round.

And marmite, worry ye not, no apology necessary. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't've done it. And it was quite fun.

2:44 pm  
Blogger Twit said...

& there's me thinking that half my comments are downright blokey ¦:¬þ

I suppose I could have been a Ladette..

..ick! No!
Now I am offended.

4:34 pm  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

I can leave your blog for a month and it normally takes me about 5 minutes to catch up with your new posts when I return. But if you keep writing posts of this length that won't be possible.

I am willing to say we are now friends because you have linked me. I never do posts responding to tags - but I may make a pertinent comment in my own blog.

6:49 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Don't panic, Mr Bananas, I am not planning to continue like this

1:28 am  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

I just wanted to show you some love from the States!
L

4:28 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Always happy to be shown love, Lola. I'm a very needy person like that.

Thanks

1:55 am  
Blogger Twit said...

I think you're bloody marvellous!

¦:¬|

2:26 am  
Blogger An Unreliable Witness said...

I did the meme! I did the meme!

Only kidding.

You're quite good, really [that was me showing you some lurve too]

6:38 am  
Blogger Katie said...

Twit - I know.

Mr Witness - If you did the meme, I'll run naked through the streets of Brighton. Anyway, the whole point was I knew you wouldn't do the meme, me being a hilarious japester and all.

9:36 am  
Blogger andre said...

I am being aloof!

11:17 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

That's the way I like you, Mr Aloof

11:55 pm  
Blogger An Unreliable Witness said...

I am being aloofah!

[Sorry. Inability to resist.]

5:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home