22 November 2006

Just because you have a fold up bike

and wear reflective clothing and are middle class and live in Brighton and care about the environment and *think* you are a good person, does not mean that it is OK for you to sprint for a train and not pay attention to anyone else, thereby bumping into the cripple who is ahead of you on the platform, nearly knocking her over.

And of course I shouted at you, so there's no need to look surprised.

And saying Sorry in a faux mortified way does not your bony biker's arse cover, yeh?

7 Comments:

Blogger twit said...

i hate those c*nts

6:02 am  
Blogger Damian said...

What's all this "middle class" crap that British people go on about? When will people wake up and realise that almost everybody in Europe is middle class. Particularly bloggers because, let's face it, blogging is about as white-collar a hobby as you can find.

3:23 pm  
Blogger Damian said...

Oh God, now I've done it. I've become one of those people who posts a contrary and incendiary comment on someone's blog. And what's worse, I've posted it on a blog of someone that I don't know, on my first visit.

3:23 pm  
Blogger Damian said...

Sorry.

3:23 pm  
Blogger Damian said...

* Leaves quietly, taking care not to let the door hit him on the arse as he goes out. *

3:24 pm  
Blogger Damian said...

* returns *

And I've posted the comment on a post that, details aside, I agree with.

More sorry.

* leaves again *

3:25 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Ye gods, I'd never deny my middle-classness.

And no apology necessary. Shoved it in because I think he's the kind of guy who thinks that it's only other kinds of guys than him who'd do mean inconsiderate things to cripples.

Come back!

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home