01 May 2011

A Definition of Irony

It is Blogging Against Disablism Day. I had planned to write a long post about the challenges of holding down a full time job while holding down a full time disability: about education, exhaustion, discrimination, and the delicate balance between financial, professional and medical security.

Unfortunately, because I am holding down a full time job and a full time mobility impairment, I am too exhausted to bend down and pick up yesterday's junk mail from the doormat, never mind write any kind of eloquent blog post in my spare time.

Oh well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

::Nodding:: I hear you. Great BADD post.

8:44 pm  
Blogger Paula Apodaca said...

Too true! Really unDerstand that one and I only have epilepsy...
Paula Apodaca

6:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home